Ruger 10/22 Synthetic Stainless .22LR
The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America's favorite .22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
- Patented 10/22, detachable 10-shot rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary 10/22 action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush-mounted magazine with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 "tip-off" scope mounts is provided with every rifle.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel that is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilised, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Black synthetic stock
- 18.5" barrel
- Weight 5lbs